Vietnam among four countries demonstrating gender parity in digital skills: UNICEF
Vietnam is among four countries demonstrating gender parity in digital skills, according to a new UNICEF analysis which was issued on International Day of...
Exhibition brings indigenous Australian culture to Hanoi
A multimedia installation exhibition named “Walking Through A Songline” opened at the Vietnamese Women’s Museum in Hanoi on April 27, as part of celebrations...
Vice President addresses Global Summit of Women 2023
Vietnamese Vice President Vo Thi Anh Xuan attended and addressed the opening of the Global Summit of Women 2023 themed “Women: Leading a New Climate of...
Women empowerment: Valuable experiences from Vietnam and Australia
The Workshop themed "Australia and Vietnam experience sharing on women empowerment" was held in Hanoi on April 11, on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of...
Bringing information about gender equality and STEM to women and children
The Central of Vietnam Women's Union (VWU) organized the "Mothers & Children with STEM" Festival on March 21, at Duong Quang Ham High School, Hung Yen province.
- VWU President Ha Thi Nga wishes to introduce valuable documents about Vietnamese women to people of Chile
- Vietnamese, Cuban women's role in national development spotlighted
- Vietnam’s fashion designs introduced in London
- Vietnam, Laos intensify cooperation between women’s unions
- Creating opportunities for women during the digital transformation process in Vietnam
- Thua Thien Hue moves to preserve the craft of conical hat making
- Trade fair promotes consumption of farm produce for ethnic women in Thai Nguyen