Terms of Reference for Consultancy “Development of training material on financial management on the State budget”
Terms of Reference for Consultancy
“Development of training material on financial management on the State budget”
Project “Financial capacity to reduce domestic violence”
Strengthening Vietnam Women’s Union’s capacity of financial planning and resource mobilizing and raising community’s awareness to respond to domestic violence in Viet Nam (in short: Financial capacity to reduce domestic violence)
Vietnam Women’s Union (VWU)
DONOR: Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID)
The project “Financial capacity to reduce domestic violence” implemented by VWU with the financial support from AECID aims to strengthen the broad-sided capacity of the Women’s Unions at all levels to prevent and respond to domestic violence against women. Together with the objectives on public awareness and effective support to women and children experiencing domestic violence, the project has another important objective of strengthening capacity of
These training courses show that another topic should be added to the training material, which is financial management of the State budget.
The PMU has decided to invite a consultant to develop training program and material on the above topic. This material will be printed together with the training material on resource mobilization and provided to the training courses on resources mobilization and financial management for
OBJECTIVE: Strengthening capacity of
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR THE CONSULTANCY: Under the supervision and guidance of the Central Project Management Unit, the responsibilities of the consultant(s) are, but not limited to:
1. Conduct needs assessment with provincial WUs on the topic of financial management of the State budget.
2. Develop the training program and material based on the provincial needs (The training on financial management of the State budget is estimated to last from half a day to a day).
3. Review and finalize based on PMU’s comments.
NUMBER OF WORKING DAYS:Maximum 15 working days
- Individuals/firm providing consultancy is required to have excellent experience on financial management according to Vietnam Government’s regulations.
- Knowledge and experience in development area is needed.
- In-depth understanding on VWU system and the situation of provincial WUs’ financial management is an advantage.
Please contact Ms. Mac Duong Linh, Project Accountant/Admin. Assistant, at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, before 28 February 2011. only short-listed candidates are invited to interview.